The Alpaca Ranch at Cobb Creek Cabins
Please clean up after your pets both inside and outside of the cabins. Your cabin has a vacuum and if there is pet hair, please vacuum. We feel if there is no additional work for us then there should be no fee to you. We thank you for allowing us to stay Pet Friendly with no fees.
Please no pets on the furniture or on the beds. For our lap doggies, that insist on couch time, we ask that you use critter covers (sheets/blankets which we'll happily provide) on the furniture. We have them here unless you prefer to bring your own.
You will be responsible for any injury caused by your pet. You will be responsible for damage to cabins or property caused by your pets. Please have your pet's shots up to date and wearing flea protection.
If you will be gone for an extended time and cannot take your pet with you, please crate your pet and let us know. Your co-operation is greatly appreciated! Again, we thank you for allowing us to stay Pet Friendly without any fees.
CLEANING & SUPPLIES -- NO CLEANING FEES
Please realize these policies are in place to make all our guests' stay more enjoyable and to keep us from having to charge extra fees. We do not provide daily maid service and since we do not charge a cleaning fee, we ask that you leave the cabins in reasonably clean condition. Before check out please remove your bed linens, do your dishes and bag your trash. Linens and towels are provided and are not to leave the cabins. An "initial set up" of trash bags, toilet paper, paper towels, face soap, dish soap, coffee and a one load box of tide in cabins with washer and dryers is provided.
Extra items will be your responsibility.
Cobb Creek Cabins • 106 Cobb Circle, Murphy, North Carolina 28906 • Phone: 828-835-6243 • Email: email@example.com
2016 All Rights Reserved. Website designed by Photo Fusion Art Studio
Please realize - our Pet Policies are in place to make all our guests stay more enjoyable and to keep us from having to charge pet fees. We ask that your Pet(s) be kept on a leash and not allowed to run loose. Two pets per cabin please.
We have 16 acres and ask, when walking your leashed baby, that you please do not walk around or in view of the Alpaca Pastures. Alpacas are prey animals and are afraid of Dogs, no matter the size, and we don't want to upset our pregnant Mom's! Please and thank you.
DEPOSITS & POLICIES
1. Your cabin reservation requires a 50% deposit (payment in full for 3 nights or less).
2. Credit card is required to make your reservation.
3. Deposits are accepted by mastercard, visa, money order, cash or personal check. Personal checks and money order deposits must be received within seven days from the day that you make your reservation. Deposit will be applied to the full amount of your cabin rental.
4. If you should need to cancel your reservation, and we have not turned away another guest for your time frame, then your deposit will service as a credit for a future stay. But please note, if you are to cancel, and your cabin sits open when it could have been filled, you will lose your deposit. We trust you understand.
5. Please call for policies on holiday reservations, deposits and cancellations.
6. Please call for policies on multiple cabin reservations, deposits and cancellations.
7. Please understand that our cabins are for you, our registered guests, and not to be used as a gathering place for unregistered guests.